The 2017 Leadership Summit
The 2017 Leadership Summit will be held from April 17-19, 2017, at the historic Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, S.C.
This year's Summit will once again be co-sponsored once again by SCGMIS and PMI Charleston and will feature a dynamic group of speakers and timely topics. An agenda will be provided closer to the Leadership Summit dates.
Consisting of three days of informative – and entertaining – sessions, the Leadership Summit offers participants a truly unique opportunity to network with peers from across the state while enjoying the best of Charleston’s scenic beauty and famous hospitality.
This year's Leadership Summit, centered on the theme "Always Leadership," will feature a dynamic group of speakers and timely topics. Agenda topics include:
- The Significant Seven – Seven Principles of Successful People
- How to Motivate, Engage, and Involve Your Team in Today's Diverse Business Climate
- Leading Under Pressure
- Leading with Technology – Best Practices and Use Cases for State/Local Government
- Why Should I Care – Fitness in the Workplace
- The Heart of Leadership
- Agile Development and Continuous Delivery Go Together Like Chicken and Waffles
- Transformation Program Manager
- Data Governance
Specific information regarding hotel room rates and reservation details will be provided at a later date.
We look forward to seeing you April 17-19, in historic Charleston for what promises to be a fun-filled and rewarding Leadership Summit.
Vendor sponsors, please register and pay from this link.