The 2019 Project Management Workshop, scheduled for Thursday, July 18, from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m., will be held at the Saluda Shoals River Center in Columbia, S.C. and will feature a full day’s agenda designed to improve participants ability to manage projects within an IT setting.
The 2019 Project Management Workshop, cosponsored by SCGMIS and PMI Charleston, will focus on a variety of key areas impacting the daily lives of project managers. A fantastic agenda has been developed, which includes such topics as:
- Wildly Successful Project - A Roadmap
- An Accounting Primer for Project Managers
- Project Manager Communication Essentials
- Effective Communication Across Generations
Costs for attending the Project Management Workshop:
- SCGMIS Members: Free
- PMI Charleston Members: Free
- PMI Midlands Members: $50
- Guests: $75
Keep in mind, PMPs can earn valuable PDUs for attending this workshop!
Registration is limited to the first 125 attendees. This workshop sells out every year, so register today!
We look forward to seeing you on July 18 at the 2019 SCGMIS Project Management Workshop!