What it is
The Microsoft Experience Center (MEC) provides a hands-on environment and a set of scenarios that create an interactive user experience with the latest Microsoft business productivity platform solutions. It helps participants realize the complete value and possibility of these powerful collaboration solutions and how they can be leveraged to improve business productivity in their own organization.
How it’s Different
· We are bringing the MEC to the SC GMIS conference for you to have hands on with various Microsoft technologies
· Not just another demo!
· Very limited use of PowerPoint slides
· Social, experimental, and fun
· Flexible scenarios customizable for each customer
· Not a technology feature run-down or technical training
· Promotes new discoveries and group discussions
Who Should Attend
The target audience is comprised of business decision makers (CIOs, Directors, and Managers) and key agency and departmental leaders (Administration, Justice & Public Safety, Health and Human Services, Revenue, Transportation, etc.) that have the desire to increase productivity, eliminate wasteful processes, and reduce costs in their organizations.
Each participant is provided with a computer, web cam, and phone to use throughout the 90 minute session. It is led by an instructor who will guide you through the various business scenarios and explain step-by-step the interactions. The instructor will ensure that you get the most out of your time, answer your questions, and demonstrate the features that best address your needs.
Copyright © 2021 South Carolina Chapter of Government Management Information Sciences. All Rights Reserved.